Sunday, April 12, 2009

Best Coffeemaker that I have ever owned..Hands Down, September 3, 2003
By A Customer

The Cuisinart DCC 1200 Brew Central Coffeemaker is the best coffeemaker that I have ever owned. I have been using delonghi esam3300 for the last several months and have not regreted making this purchase. I looked at other manufacturers of coffeemakers, Braun, Krups, and the like, but I felt that they didn't offer what this coffeemaker has to offer. I love the retro style with the stainless steel look. It's a breeze to program and if you don't need 12 cups a coffee, you press one button on the front and you Brew can make a great small pot of coffee. delonghi esam3300 by far makes the best pot of coffee that I have ever tasted, and since I roast my own coffee at home I should know.
There are a couple of minor issues, but they are so minor delonghi esam3300 isn't a large drawback to the machine. delonghi esam3300 can be a chore to pour in the water and with delonghi esam3300 large size, with top lid open, you have to pull delonghi esam3300 out from under the upper kitchen Brew cabinets to fill. It's a minor inconvenience, but when you use delonghi esam3300 daily you slowly find little tricks that make those minor issues seem to disappear. Others have complained about not seeing the Brew clock very well, but why depend on your coffeemaker to tell time when delonghi esam3300 is really there to be programmed to wake up to a hot pot of delicious coffee. The condensation issue hasn't been a problem for me, so I can't comment on that issue that some have had with this coffeemaker.

I will say that if you are looking for a great coffemaker, then this is the one for you. It's a bit more money than most coffeemakers, but I think that for the money this coffeemaker is the best bang for the buck and you will never regret owning one.

No comments:

Post a Comment