Saturday, April 11, 2009

new delonghi coffee maker reviews

Great!!!, January 13, 2008
By L. H. Mccall - See all my reviews coffee.


I previously had a Delonghi coffee maker that worked just fine, but decided I wanted one in a different color/design. Going based on my previous experience with Delonghi I decided to try this new model. So far my experience has been great. Delonghi ESAM3300 is a nice simple contemporary design. Delonghi ESAM3300 has a little cup warming tray on top that uses the steam from the coffee maker to warm the cup. Delonghi ESAM3300 is true that the coffee doesn't come out quite as hot as other coffee makers, but Delonghi ESAM3300 just means that you don't have to wait to start drinking it. Delonghi ESAM3300 still comes out hot, just not scalding hot like some of the others. Best of all...FRONT ACCESS! No moving the thing to put in water and coffee. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Report this Permalink
Comment



2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
Please read this review before purchasing, February 20, 2009
By Abigail Whitman - See all my reviews

This is the first (and last) DeLonghi coffee maker I have ever bought. I bought Delonghi ESAM3300 thinking that DeLonghi was a reputable and trusty brand, and this model with the front access was so appealing.

Our cabinets are low and this is the first coffee maker that fits nicely under the counter and doesnt have to be moved to put the coffee in. The convenience of the front access is the ONLY positive thing I can say.

As most other reviewers, my unit has leaked since I got it. The coffee pools out of the front, back, and underneath. So, instead of moving my coffee maker from under the counters to fill Delonghi ESAM3300 I am moving Delonghi ESAM3300 so I can mop up puddles of coffee. Delonghi ESAM3300 burns on the coffee plate as well so instead of smelling a nice coffee aroma in the morning I smell burnt coffee.

I contacted Delonghi and after two weeks (on their site Delonghi ESAM3300 says they strive to get back to you in 24 hours-yeah right) and three emails they finally responded and said Delonghi ESAM3300 was only under warranty for manufacturing defects for one year and I was not covered! WHAT! Delonghi ESAM3300 has been less than a year and Delonghi ESAM3300 seems the coffee maker leaking everytime I use Delonghi ESAM3300 would be considered a manufacturing defect. They suggested that I take Delonghi ESAM3300 to have serviced (more money than the coffee maker itself) and would not help me further.coffee.

In a nutshell, this is a terrible coffee maker and Delonghi customer service is equally terrible, slow, and unhelpful.. I feel so cheated. However, I have learned a lesson about Delonghi, the quality of their producst, and their loyalty (or lack of) to their customers. Please read the reviews and do not purchase this model!

No comments:

Post a Comment